Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blog Post #1

I have not heard much about EDM310 except that it requires a lot of work time outside of class. I am fearful of the heavy work load involved with this class, especially with it being compacted into a short summer semester. I have not had a class like EDM310 before, because many of my previous classes involved lectures and/or reading to gain knowledge for quizzes and exams, whereas this class is mostly based on activities and projects. The concept of individual learning is also very different than other classes that I have taken. The one comparison that I have seen in all of my classes is needing excellent time management skills.

Since I have only a basic knowledge of computers, the most difficult part of EDM310 will probably be learning so many new programs and applications in such a short amount of time while also trying to handle the work load in my three other classes. I plan to address this difficult aspect by asking questions when I cannot figure out how to do something after reading all of the provided information and instructions.

I currently do not have any questions about EDM310. However, I am sure that questions may arise as new concepts and tasks are put before me. Although I am unsure of exactly what to expect in this class, I do plan on doing my best in each assignment. I am excited about the new things I will learn this semester!
computer with books coming out of screen

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about the workload of this course. I think it's a lot for just 8 weeks!

    ReplyDelete